Audio & Web conferencing
Let's talk together!
With audio and web conferencing you have the freedom to be at a meeting no matter where you are. It is ideal low cost solution for organisations with remote workers or clients, business travellers or satellite offices around the country & abroad. Audio & web conferencing allows participants to simultaneously view and edit shared documents without complicated software installation and can accommodate up to 100 participants. Plus integration Microsoft Outlook and MSN Messenger, make it quick and easy to send out meeting invitations. This is a major cost saving benefit to any business, try the cost saving calculator at the bottom to see just how much you could save on your next meeting!
Free to set up and with no monthly fees, you only pay for the time you are actually using the service. A simple per participant/per minute rate is charged when participants attend each meeting.
The Meeting Centre integrates audio and web conferencing; the service allows the supply and exchange of visual data. The rich set of features makes employee training, sales presentations, weekly meetings, product demonstrations and project management easy and effective.With no operator involvement and no reservation required, you can meet with up to 125 participants from across the globe, at a moment's notice. You use the same meeting number and PIN for web and audio conferences.
- Make a Microsoft PowerPoint® presentation part of your call. Visuals add interest to your presentation and allow participants to retain information.
- Application sharing includes any program running on your desktop. Work on budgets, drawings and plans at the same time and allow others to see any changes made.
- Advanced audio management controls includes sub conference rooms, waiting rooms and mute and unmute functions. You enjoy greater control, without the hassle of extensive telephone keypad commands
- On demand audio and/or data archiving and playback is available. Keep those who missed the meeting up-to-date.
- Create surveys and conduct votes. Prepare them before the meeting or on the fly.
- All you need is an Internet connection to start the meeting. It requires no special plug-ins and support multiple platforms.
No need to remember the access and meeting numbers - Meeting Centre automatically dials out to you and your - participants as they join the meeting.
- No need to remember the access and meeting numbers - Meeting Centre automatically dials out to you and your participants as they join the meeting.
- Share ideas and comments via interactive chat without interrupting the speaker or Chairperson.
- Webcam can be used with up to 10 participants.
- Industry leadinglevels of access security, network security and content security.